Next Monday, I'm leaving for New York Monday. Will stay there for a week and then off to LA around November 30. Looks like I'm meeting Chris Klein on December 1. Should be a very interesting meeting. Pliny says he has some great ideas how to improve his character. I can't wait to hear them all.

Had a great talk with Pliny. He thinks we should go after Jean Reno (THE PROFESSIONAL) for the role of Vladimir. I think it's an excellent idea. I hear Pliny's good friend/producer is friends with him. Of course, it always helps. :) Come to think of it, Chris Klein worked with him on ROLLERBALL. I wonder if he knows him well. I wonder if he can give him a call for us. That would be nice.

Also, we're thinking Maggie Cheung (HERO) for Vanilla Manila. Now, that's an exciting casting idea. Would she do it? God only knows. All we know is she has a rep in the U.S. and we're going to get her the script through him.

Comments

Popular Posts