When you expect a call at 8 in the morning, you either go to bed early and wake up early or you stay up all night. I chose the latter last night, worried I might sleep through it. "Dodgeball" and "Roger Dodger" (what a double bill) helped me through the night. Of course, there's nothing like Internet surfing for killing time.

My producer Pliny Porter and Chris Klein were to meet in LA at 8 in the morning (my time, of course). He said he'd call me during the meeting so I can say hello to him and even discuss the project. Disappointingly, my phone didn't ring - nor vibrated - until 10 am after the meeting was over. Did something go wrong? Is he not interested in "Expats?"

No, he would rather talk to me in person. He wants to meet with me and discuss his character. Yes, that's right. Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Klein wants to do my movie. This is cool! Really cool! Honestly, it feels damn good.

Now, I'm going to get drunk tonight.





Comments

Popular Posts