I miss New York. Even though I say I'm done with her, it's undeniable I miss the city in which I spent the last 15 years of my life. Maybe I'm not good at letting go.

At the moment, I have no idea where I will end up after I finish my movie. Come to think of it, I am homeless. I really don't have a home to return to. I've still got my stuff in a tiny storage in Manhattan but I have no ties to the city otherwise (My girlfriend Kendra still lives there but she considers moving to LA at some point). LA seems a natural destination but I don't want to learn how to drive. Oh, for those who didn't know, I don't know how to drive nor have a license. It's pathetic, isn't it? :)

So maybe I'm supposed to be stuck in New York after all. This so-called relocation to Korea and LA could be temporary. I hope that's the case. I can't live in a sunny Southern California and root for the New York Mets, can I?

Next week, I'm planning on coming back to the States. First, I'll be in New York. It'll be so bizarre to be back after so many months away. Of course, there's a lot of catching up to do with my girlfriend. :) There's a lot of movies to catch up. Gotta check out what's playing at Film Forum. Looks like the Museum of Modern Art is reopening. I miss all those yellow cabs. Gee, so much to do but so little time.

And then I'm heading out to LA and you know what I'm supposed to be doing there.


Comments

Popular Posts