Not a bad start. The first week of 2007 went smoothly and somewhat productively. The only disappointment was we couldn't make an offer to an actor in time before the holidays so we had to do it this week. It just means we will have to wait a little longer but that's okay. I think I've been patient. :)

Next weekend, we're moving into a new office. Bigger and more conveniently located near the Apkujung district (trendy area where many film production offices are located, too). I also need to find an assistant. Preferably a bilingual person who doesn't mind long hours and meager pay. Anyone?

I may be seeing LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE for the 4th time this weekend. The movie is entitled MISS LITTLE SUNSHINE in Korean and I don't know why they switched the words. I just don't get it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha if i lived in korea I'd offer myself, i could use some extra cash...

Hope you had a blast at a new year's party :D

Minerva Ashford
Gregory said…
Mr. Chin,

I just tried to send you an e-mail, but it looks like I have an old address. I will be in South Korea this spring and Mr. Potts pointed me in your direction.

Could you e-mail me your address or perhaps respond on here? Mine is ggroggel@gmail.com.

Hope all is well,

Gregory
Unknown said…
Just sent you an e-mail. :)
Anonymous said…
what happened to your girl friend's pic on your blog. She was so hot!
Unknown said…
Is the picture not there any more? Anyhow, thanks for the compliment. I'll let her know. :)

Popular Posts