The plot thickens.

Apparently, the actor's (and he's a huge star) managers loved the script and they said they would pass it onto him. However, he might be more interested in another role, which has been somewhat cast already. Of course, we won't say no because you just don't. And it might require a little bit of rotating and tweaking. But the truth is I actually think he might be great in that role. I know it's all vague but trust me. I don't want to jinx it.


I'm in New York now. Every time I come back, I get emotional. I thought this would be my home forever but now I'm just a tourist here. Nothing stays forever, I guess.


Last week in LA, I hung out with Bong Jun-ho, the director of THE HOST, the top-grossing film of all-time in Korea. This was only the 3rd time I hung out with him but he's truly a delight. I'm very happy for his success.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*goes hyper*

Minerva Ashford

Popular Posts