I'm itching again. For my creative impulse.

The short films I saw last week started it. Last night I went to see "A Brand New Life" by Ounie Lecomte and went to have beer with a filmmaker friend. We talked about how we can reboot ourselves. I feel like a rusty engine that needs to be sparked. How do you do it?

I remember another filmmaker friend telling me one page a day. He said, if you write one page a day, you get to finish your script in 3 months and in a year, you have 4 scripts. What's important is, to start it all. Once you get going, nothing's going to stop you.

So I shall write something. A page. My goal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.
Unknown said…
As you can see, I'm getting more personal on my blog. :)

Popular Posts