I just don't get it. iPhone is available in over 80 countries and yet, the Koreans can't get it. Some say it's because we have Samsung and LG but are they really lobbying to block iPhone? If that's the case, shame on them!

For a while, iPhone couldn't come in because of WIPI. Now that WIPI is lifted, all kinds of other hurdles are standing in the way.

In Korea, I use Samsung Blackjack. Not because I like it. For a while it was the only smartphone available here. In the States, I use 1st generation iPhone. Now that I've used it, I know what it can do. Since I spend most of time in Korea, I need to be able to use iPhone here. So many consumers want it, too. And yet, it is still unavailable.

What's going on? Is Apple making it difficult? Then what about all the other countries? Something's wrong here. Whatever it is, fix it.

Comments

Unknown said…
You look to be a bit pissed... AS I AM!!! JUST BRING ME THE DARN IPHONE!!
Unknown said…
Oh, yeah! I'm pissed as I should be. :)
Hey, first time commenter on your blog here. Check out this article: http://article.joins.com/article/itview/article.asp?Total_ID=3790257. It's about time.
Unknown said…
Still it hasn't come out but the word is that it's less than a month away. So we'll see.

Popular Posts