Watched the Oscars. Happy Slumdog won. Not quite happy with the acting awards. I would've preferred Mickey Rourke, Meryl Streep, Viola Davis and Robert Downey Jr.

The show itself was a mess. Not sure Hugh Jackman was a good choice. Actually he was a good choice but they misused him. The musical numbers were mediocre. The one he did with Beyonce was like, what was that about? It would've been interesting if he was teamed up with Bollywood dancers. Now, that's the innovative thinking. Haha.

Some other random thoughts. What was that about the Wall-E song and African dancers/singers? Like, Wall-E was made in Africa or something? Former winners presenting the nominees? Some of the moments were touching but the rest was dull. It was good to see Sophia Loren praising Meryl Streep. One legend to another.

My favorite part was James Franco and Seth Rogen watching a scene from Milk. Surreal. Genius.

Would I be ever up there? What would I say? I would just scream. I might dance. Haha. Nice daydreaming, Wonsuk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
not worth watching I'll bother to watch oscars when they will give one to HER :P

Popular Posts