I'm amazed no one has really heard of "Slumdog Millionaire" in Korea other than a few expats. But once I play the soundtrack for them, they instantly love it. I know the film will be released here in March but what are they doing, not releasing the album already? It would be a great way to build the buzz.

BTW, "Expats" is off IMDB. I requested it weeks ago and now they complied. Does it mean the project is completely dead? Although IMDB is a great tool for information and research, we rely too much on it. Now I can continue pursuing it without thinking about updating the info on it.

It's nice to be back in Seoul but it's always weird the first few days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
don't be amazed in italy is totally unheard as well they pass over only big budget absolutely useless movies :/ since I started to follow your blog and katheryn winnick movies I'm starting finally to see really nice ones (our time is up was brilliant as well as when nietzche wept).
Anonymous said…
Can't wait for Expats to be released. I've been looking forward to watch the moment I read about it when it was still in pre-production (slightly more than 10 years, right?). I check IMDB every few months to see how it's coming along, so you can imagine I was a bit worried when I noticed the page was down.

Popular Posts