I congratulate America for making a right choice.

Just to think, a year ago no one would've thought a bi-racial first term senator from Illinois would become the next president of the United States.

But here we are, as he just said, “A new dawn of American leadership is at hand.” It's truly inspiring.

I remember watching him for the first time 4 years ago on the Democratic Convention when he made that inspired speech. I remember wondering, gee, who is that guy? If a black man ever becomes the president, he has a good chance of becoming the first one. But I didn't think it would come so soon.

He represents change, hope and diversity. But I hope he doesn't let us down. If he's truly who he appears to be, it's going to be exciting to be living in 2009. Man, my eyes are teary now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aye I agree that was a truly grand thing. maybe it's the end of the war that keeps on waging in middle east... anyway.

I troughtly apologize for this change of subject but... readin from your blog I've found out that you do know an actress named Katheryn Winnick.
I am a fan of her and started some videos to show her off to my friends, to allow them to find the videos about her easyly I called the channel katherynW (to avoid to be mistaken for her) the problem is.. some are actually mistaking me for her... and sent me mail that might interest her, as a martial artist and even for her job as actress I think.. do you know where I can forward to these mail? I promise I will send only the relevant ones and avoid the spam mail that I'm sure she will recive alot.
Unknown said…
Why don't you forward them to me? I'll use my discretion to let her know if there's anything interesting for her. Work-related, she has an agent so they should contact him. Also, I'll let her know about your channel. She should be thrilled. :)
Anonymous said…
very well! I shall! what is your mail? I don't want to post them here I don't know if they are something ok to be public or not.. and when you see here can you ask her if it's ok to open a fansite on her? I don't want to be nosy or bothersome (Yeah I have a HUGE crush for her, that's why I'm being cautious about anything I do, since it could undermine my sense of judement)
Unknown said…
My email address is wonsukchin@gmail.com. I'm sure she'd be ok with you opening a fansite as long as you don't claim to be her or anything.

Popular Posts