Gosh! When was the last time I updated this blog? Must've been ages ago.

My excuse? I was busy. I was actually busy with a film which goes into production in Singapore at the end of the month. No, it's not something I'll be directing but I'm an executive producer on it.

I helped cast a Korean star whose name will be announced next week when there'll be a press conference. But somehow some local papers in Singapore have already caught him arriving at the airport and written about him being in the film. Amazing!

Next week, I'll be going to Singapore. I've never been there so I'm totally excited.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Busy for someone else's shit huh? No financing for Expat?
Unknown said…
I wouldn't call it someone else's shit. I wouldn't have got involved if it wasn't worthy of my time. As for Expats, it's not the financing that's lacking. It's casting. Somehow, no one wants to play the lead. But we'll get it done.
Anonymous said…
no casting = no financing. So it is the financing, afterall.
Unknown said…
You could say that. Without cast, no money. Simple as that.
Anonymous said…
How much you need for a decetingnt casting?
I want to bet m ymoney on that.

Popular Posts