Still waiting on a response from an actor we made an offer to... It's taking a little longer than I hoped but it's moving forward. If he says yes, then, we make the film. If no, we start again with another actor.


Anonymous said…
oooooooooooh getting everyday closer and closer :D

Minerva Ashford

Popular Posts