I just made a quick trip to Pusan to meet with the people at Busan Film Commission and to give them an update on the project. While there, I also stopped by on the set of Park Chan-wook's new film. They were shooting on a sound stage next to BFC and the set was pretty nice. I couldn't tell what kind of a movie it will be but given Park's unique vision and style, I'm pretty sure it will be another exciting movie.

Now it's my turn to make a movie. Watching him looking at the monitor going over very little details made me want to make mine so badly.


5 years ago today I spent my birthday on Texas Street, Pusan, mingling with Russian sailors and American English teachers. When I told him I would be making a movie with American stars in Pusan, they wouldn't believe my words but they were kind enough to show me their world, which is the heart of EXPATS. This year, I'm celebrating my b-day in Seoul (last year I was in Cannes sans a movie) and will probably get drunk with some friends.


Where will I be a year from now? Back in Cannes but with EXPATS? Dreaming is good. Now let's do it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck... <3 -iri
Anonymous said…
GO YOU!!!!!!
and good luck too! XD
Hope everything goes well.
Keep updating us :D

Best wishes,

Minerva

Popular Posts