A very quick trip to America. Last weekend, I went to NY for a few days and am now in this warm Southern Californian city called Los Angeles. And this Wednesday, I'm heading back to Korea.

It's been quite a productive trip for me so far. In New York, I went to Jeffrey Wright's birthday party. The night before, of course, I went to see SYRIANA. As always, he kicks ass. I'm really happy for him. He's definitely one of the greatest actors of our generation. It's been a privilege to have worked with him.

Here in LA, I've received a few very intriguing offers regarding EXPATS. In the coming weeks, I'll know more about the fate of the project. Also, it's encouraging to hear from Chris Klein's agent that he's totally behind the project.

Last night, I saw BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. He did it again. Ang Lee is such a master of portraying repressed emotions. I think this might be the year when an Asian American director will win an Oscar for director. Wow! We've come a long way, I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts