Bad news. I think we lost Ryan Phillippe.

Apparently, he didn't want to go to Korea for a film nor anywhere else. His last film FIVE FINGERS was filmed in the Netherlands and I guess he doesn't want foreign shoots back-to-back. Or maybe he doesn't want to do another thriller (although I don't think our film is a strictly a thriller). Whatever the reason is... It isn't good.

But then it isn't the end of the world. I love these challenges. Maybe it's meant to happen. We're meant to have an actor who's even more perfect for the part.

Some names we are discussing right now include Justin Timberlake, James Franco, Ryan Reynolds (although he's doing a movie with Chris Klein right now) and Sam Rockwell. Do I have a preference? Timberlake is an intriguing choice. Plus, my friend David Thornton told me he was a natural in the upcoming film ALPHA DOG. I like Franco 'cause he's a good actor. Reynolds - Saw VAN WILDER. Thought he had the right look but again, he's doing a movie with Chris Klein. Rockwell of course rocks but we'll see how much of a long shot it is.

Finally I'm done with the rewrite.

Comments

Popular Posts