It's been quite a week. Since everything is shutting down for the holiday, Pliny and I had to take care of a lot of things. What's been going on?

Let's see. First, I had a great night out with Chris Klein last week. He'd never had Korean food before but he certainly enjoyed some galbi and kimchi. Of course, a Korean night out would be incomplete without soju. We talked about his character and the script over some serious soju drinking.

Other than that, I've been busy with the rewrite of the script. I still need good 3 days to finish the new draft.

Monday night, I'm heading back to NY instead of Seoul. I have to be back in LA early January and I decided to hang around in the States rather than go all the way to Korea (I dread those 14 hour flights). Plus, I want to spend more time with my girlfriend. :)


Comments

Popular Posts