Is the world collapsing? At least in my world, everything seems so bleak. Although I'm excited about Obama getting elected, the financial worlds both in the States and Korea are in deep trouble and the film industry in Korea is pretty much comatose.

But not everything is depressing. I've been through tougher times. Right now, I'm developing a project set in Mongolia. I may be offered to direct a low-budget thriller in New York. Another project I'm producing is going somewhere with the deal with the writers close to being closed.

Last night, I went to the opening of the 2nd annual Seoul International Family Film Festival and today I was busy with the Asia Society/Asia 21 activity as well as attending some seminar at the festival. 3 meals in a row, I had buffet food.

Life is getting interesting again at last.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, i didnt know that the seoul intl family film festival is still around. but i wonder why it was the 2nd annual in 08. i worked for the first one back in the late 90s.... it may have been 97...

Popular Posts