There was a recent movie called THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Made me think of what happiness meant for me. Is it making a lot of money? Is it being famous? What is it for me?

Right now, I am extremely busy, which is good. I like it. I sleep little. But I love the fact that I'm making things happen. But is this all? At what expense?

There's a chance we may to rush into production for EXPATS. It all depends on a certain actor we just made an offer to. If he says yes, we have to go into production in May because of his window of availability. The question is, is it ready? Or am I ready? Both physically and mentally. I've been waiting and preparing for years but am I really ready for the big show?

God can only tell but I'm about to embark on this fabulous journey we call moviemaking.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GOOD LUCK!

I hope ur ready...


Minerva Ashford
Unknown said…
I'm always ready... :)

Popular Posts