I just heard from my casting director that Jake Gyllenhaal is passing. According to him, he liked the script but wasn't too crazy about the role we offered him. Hey, I'm always looking on the bright side of things. At least, he read it in a timely fashion and knows my name now.

Well, we're moving on.

Meanwhile, here in Seoul, the
World Cup fever is on. Two nights ago at 4 AM, hundreds of thousands of people gathered in front of the City Hall Square and cheered for the national team. Could you imagine that? Man, we Koreans are indeed passionate people.

Comments

Woody Pak said…
hey wonsuk...did you send an email to play bingo?


it's woody. how are you? long time. when do you come through LA??
Anonymous said…
Hey there :D

Ooooooooh don't get me started on the World Cup
Here in Portugal people have gone mental XD
And now that we got to the next stage...
Anonymous said…
Gah forgot to say I was me XD
LOL

The portuguese kid
Minerva Ashford
Unknown said…
Hey, Ms. Portuguese!

I realize I don't know your name. What should I call you? Anyhow, congrats on Portugal advancing to the semi-finals. Must be crazy there now.
Unknown said…
Woody,

Great talking to you. I'll call you when I'm in LA.
Anonymous said…
Yes it was awfully crazy here in Portugal :P
Oh my real name is Joana (people call me Minerva, Dr. Ashford, Doc, Ashie, Mrs. Harris... anything related to Jared :P )
Well... we did a great job in the world cup :P

Hugs and Kisses
Minerva Ashford

Popular Posts