I must be getting old. Normally I would like to get in every party there is but this year at Sundance, I was just content watching a few movies and catching up with some friends.

Saw three movies. RIGHT AT YOUR DOOR (Lions Gate will release), THE PETER PAN FORMULA (Korean movie - I could've seen it at Pusan) and JOURNEY FROM THE FALL (impressive first feature - only if it were 20 minutes shorter).

Went to a few parties. The most fun party was the one hosted by The Gersh Agency. Basically you take a ski gondola to the top of a mountain. A great idea. But it must've been a logistic nightmare. At the party, I kept wondering how they brought all these food, drinks and equipment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*feels ashamed of not coming sooner*
Ooooooooh I like this pinky layout xD
So how are you? xD
Yeah I'm also like that... not too much parties... they make me tired :D
So... getting closer and closer to March... Expats on its way...

can't wait... I know you'll do an excellent job :)

Hugs & Kisses

Minerva Ashford

PS -> so frustrated... I couldn't find any movie of you here in the video clubs... :(

PPS -> OMG... I forgot my Blogger password!!!
Unknown said…
Happy New Year to you, too.

I'm in LA right now. I'll be traveling to NY and Berlin soon.

Yeah, my movies are probably not available in Portugal. Hopefully, I gotta a box set of Wonsuk Chin's early movies collection. Haha.

Talk to you soon.

Popular Posts