Last Saturday, I experienced my first earthquake. It was a small one but nonetheless, I felt the earth move. That was scary. Well, what can I say? Welcome to Los Angeles.

This actor friend of mine and I certainly hit the town like an earthquake. He signed with CAA (I can't disclose his name yet because he doesn't want the world to know about it yet and I respect that) and they set up a bunch of meetings for him. Including the one with Joel Silver, the producer of DIE HARD and THE MATRIX. It was pretty exciting. But it made me want even more to make my own movie.

It will happen. Someone in the industry e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago and said "this movie should be made." That's pretty encouraging.

Well, I'm still in LA and will stick around for another week or so.

Comments

Popular Posts