Cannes. New York. Casablanca.

I'm about to embark on a very exciting trip next week. I'm going to Cannes this year. Last time I was there was 9 years ago, a year before I made TOO TIRED TO DIE. In fact, I went there and met my future producer Victor Hwang. This year, I'm in a better position as I have made a few movies already and have financing for this one in place, too. Still, we need to go there and close the deals.

But what really excites me is the route I'm taking. Instead of stopping over in Paris, I have decided to go through Casablanca, Morocco. So, I'm going to New York first and stay there for a few days. Then, I take the flight to Morocco from which I take another one to Nice. On my way back, I'm even staying in Morocco for a few days. I'm thinking about going to Fez. That would be lovely. I've never been to Africa so it's an adventure for me.

Comments

Popular Posts