Good news. My producer friend Pliny Porter wants to do the film. Actually it's very good news. He executive produced STEPMOM and had been Julia Roberts' producing partner for a number of years. Now he's an independent producer and I know he can get it made. The script is already out to Ed Norton, he says. Is this really happening? Or am I dreaming? Okay, we still have to find money and cast to make the film but I'm not going to hide my excitement. We're getting closer to the realization of this dream of mine.

While he'll take care of the financing and casting, I'll start preparing storyboard. Also, I'm trying to find out how much we need to shoot this thing in Korea. I told Pliny it wouldn't cost more than $5 million for below-the-line. I hope I'm right.

Tomorrow, I'm going up to Boston to meet Joseph (Park) and Yong (Kang). We'll be doing an audio track from the new E-DREAMS DVD. Should be fun. I'll stay overnight and come back on Thur. On Friday, I'm going to the Mets game at Shea Stadium. David Cone is scheduled to pitch that night. Oh, that would be quite a night. By the way, did I tell you I'm a hard-core Met fan?

Comments

Popular Posts