Greetings from Seoul... A lot has happened. First, I'm finally in Seoul. I'm certainly enjoying my stay here. There's a lot of work to be done but it's exciting to be near where I'll be filming (I went to Pusan for a night and thoroughly enjoyed it). Also, my presence helps in terms of interest from potential investors. I've had several initial meetings and will follow up shortly.

Good news from LA, too. Pliny told me Hayden Christensen wants to read the script ASAP. Is that for real? Man, that's exciting. But where's the script? I've been working on the rewrite and should've finished a long time ago. But I'm still working on it. No, I haven't been slacking off. The first week, I had problems with the plugs (for those who care, they use 220V instead of 110V in Korea) since I brought my laptop here. Of course, there were a few nights of hard drinking... Gotta finish it by Wednesday. May the Force Be with Me!!!

Oh, the Korea Herald interviewed me about EXPATS. I guess it's a nice article.

Comments

Popular Posts